What do you get when you join the JPWA?
- Training for 5 days a week, 6pm-10pm. One of the five days will be shorter for promos.
- Learning the basics and fundamentals of professional wrestling with Dr. Tom Prichard.
- One day a week will be reserved for promos and character development. These will be recorded and reviewed.
- You will be trained by Dr. Tom Prichard himself. He is the former head coach and talent relations manager of WWE developmental systems. Tom has trained the Rock, the Bellas, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, and dozens more.
- Classes are limited in size so each student gets adequate attention.
- After 10-12 weeks you will receive a certificate of completion at graduation stating that you have completed your pro wrestling training under the guidance of Dr. Tom. (Express Classes will have different dates, as determined by the JPWA and specified in your training contract).
- Social Media Training | Self Photography and Videography: A lot of early exposure for a graduate happens online. Lessons are available to help grow your online presence as well as tips and tricks for recording yourself with next-level visual and sound quality. Stand out--Get noticed!